The Content Marketing Handbook
Content can be an effective and economical tool to add to your marketing strategy. But content marketing is most effective when integrated into a multichannel campaign that not only educates consumers but offers that content with various direct response methods, online and offline, to generate leads, prospects, and direct sales. Having written more than 90 books during his forty-year career in content and direct marketing Robert Bly has more than a few strategies to help readers get the highest ROI on their content.
The Content Marketing Handbook helps entrepreneurs, marketers, and small business owners understand the true role of content within integrated multichannel marketing campaigns, avoid wasting time and money by giving away content with no ROI, and instead skillfully create content that builds trust, stimulate interest, and ultimately get more orders for what they are selling.
Readers will learn how to:
- Create A-level content that gets noticed, gets read, and eliminates “content pollution”
- Overcome the biggest weakness of content marketing
- Double marketing response rates by adding lead magnets, bonus reports, and other free content offers
- Use content to build brands, enhance reputations, and stand out from the competition
- Plan, execute and measure content marketing in a multichannel environment
- Know when to stop giving away content and start asking for the orders