MOLESKINE CAHIER JOURNAL DOTTED (BLACK)
Cahier Journals are lightweight, flexible paper companions for everyday notes and ideas. They come in sets of 3, making them ideal for keeping specific projects and plans separate. Visible Singer stitching and customizable raw cardboard covers add a handcrafted feel, while 16 detachable pages at the back are ideal for when you need to share your thoughts.
The dotted layout provides the perfect compromise between structured ruled lines and plain blank pages. Ideal for writing and sketching out ideas, dotted pages give you the freedom to express yourself however you choose.
- Cardboard cover, rounded corners
- Visible stitching on the spine
- Flap with space for collecting loose notes
- Ivory-coloured 70 g/m² acid-free paper
- Each journal, 80 dotted pages
- Last 16 sheets detachable
- Packed in sets of 3
- 5" x 8.25"