HBR Guide to Making Better Decisions
240 pages | Trade Paperback
Learn how to make better; faster decisions.
You make decisions every day--from prioritizing your to-do list to choosing which long-term innovation projects to pursue. But most decisions don't have a clear-cut answer, and assessing the alternatives and the risks involved can be overwhelming.
You need a smarter approach to making the best choice possible. The HBR Guide to Making Better Decisions provides practical tips and advice to help you generate more-creative ideas, evaluate your alternatives fairly, and make the final call with confidence.
You'll learn how to:
- Overcome the cognitive biases that can skew your thinking
- Look at problems in new ways
- Manage the trade-offs between options
- Balance data with your own judgment
- React appropriately when you've made a bad choice
- Communicate your decision--and overcome any resistance
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, from a source you trust. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.