101 Tips to Help Your Anxious Child
Regular price $13.99
128 pages | Paperback
Reassuring advice and simple strategies for parents and carers to help their child manage anxiety and overcome worries.
One in four children will suffer from anxiety at some point in their young lives. As a parent it can often be difficult to know how best to support your child when they become fearful and worried, and whether their worries are something they can deal with themselves or a symptom of something more serious. This guide offers ways to help you to help your child articulate how they are feeling and offers effective coping strategies and simple lifestyle tweaks to manage anxiety by building their resilience and self-confidence for life.
- Identify the source of your child's anxiety
- Help your child create a list of calming actions for when they feel anxious
- Instil general well-being habits
- Simple relaxation exercises
- Know when to seek support